Wednesday, January 6, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

from Christmas of course! I thought I would do a blog about some of the fun things we got for Christmas.

The first, which it seems that a lot of folks also got, is a SNUGGIE! I never really thought about getting one. But obviously I complain about being cold so much that two people in my life bought me one for Christmas. That means that my second snuggie is on loan to Tim. The only person without one is Nellie but she does enjoy being under them.

Another gift we got that I would never think about getting myself is a Gel-Pro mat. They have been running commercials lately so you may know what product I am referencing. I have never heard my husband comment so much about loving the kitchen! Ladies, take note...this may be the only way your husband stands in a kitchen for more than a minute.

I, Jill, have recently got hooked on Harry Potter. I do realize this isn't new to most people but it is new for me. And, it is all ABC Family's fault. They ran movies 1-4 on there 12 days of Christmas special. After that...I was sucked in. I have now seen all six movies that are out (and own them thanks to Tim) and have purchased the books.

Tim has not told me this, but I am gathering from the amount of use it has received, that his favorite is our new PS3. The only reason I agreed to this purchase is because Tim told me the primary function was as a Bluray player! :) How many of us believe that? We all know the true reason he wanted it is because of the quality time he gets to spend with his brother playing online. Ha! My motto...boys will be boys. But on a serious note, we do appreciate all the contributors to this purchase.

Well, we are expecting snow in Brownsville overnight. If we do get it...I will be making use of a few other gifts like my smartwool socks, scarf and coloumbia fleece jacket! I will post pictures if it really does happen. I think Nellie is hoping for snow because she will get out of being spayed if the weather is bad enough. :)

No comments: